How can Studybytech help in choosing the best Coaching for CA Final (Economics Laws) near you?
- You can search Coaching For CA Final Economics Laws on the basis of your location, popularity, ratings & reviews on Studybytech.
- You can get all information about the coaching like its address, phone no, email ID & website by which it is easy for CA Final students to choose the best faculty for CA Final Economics Laws for them.
What is Economics Laws?
In any economy, laws are required for running it. Science also has certain laws for its success depends on the numerical value of these laws and their reliability exactions like science.
Economics also has certain laws since it also is a science, they are known as economic laws. The way in which relationships between the cause and effect are determined following the laws in science, and similarly, it is done in economics. In Marshall’s words, “a science progress by increasing the number and exactness of the law”. For understanding the nature of economic laws, it is important to understand the meaning of the word ‘law’ first. Like other laws of science, the economic laws also while representing the relationship between ‘cause’ and ‘effect’ demonstrate some very important laws.
How to study CA Final Economics Laws?
- This subject will check your conceptual clarity of legal and compliances practices
- The study material comprises seven case studies and their solution. Make key notes while understanding the structure and presentation of each solution
- For each case study, 20 marks will be allocated to MCQs and 30 marks to descriptive questions. The case study may comprise more than one independent or related case for broader coverage of the syllabus
- Familiarize yourself with the study material of the Institute.
- Make sure you can locate important information with ease
- Approximately 40% weightage will be on objective-type questions and 60 % weightage on descriptive and numerical type questions.
The significant role of coaching for CA Final is to help students to clear the exams with good scores:
Dedicated study Schedule
A dedicated study schedule is a key to success. As we all know that if we are punctual in anything, we can earn it, so the same thing applies here. We need to make a TIME TABLE
for studies, and we need to follow it religiously. Regular studies with proper practice and revisions are required to pass the exams in 1 go.
Practice MTPs/RTPs/Past year Question papers
Once students' course is completed, they are advised to practice. Practicing shall include answering questions of MTPs, RTPs & past year question papers.
This gives you a practice of writing answers in examination and also provides clear data of how much you are comprehending the course. Then comes the role of Revising the course.
Revision of Course
We shall always make a habit to mark all areas. which are difficult to understand and areas that are important for examination, for future revisions.
After you have completed your course and tried practising the MTPs, RTPs & past year question papers, you shall now again open your books classes & revise all marked things again. 3 revisions before exams should be the prime aim.
We all efforts, and we shall not lose hope/ positive attitude. All efforts are doubled if done with a positive attitude.
Click Here To Know More about CA Final Other Subject